Thursday, June 2, 2011

About My Next Blog Entry

Last week I attended a criminal trial in Ellsworth, Maine to lend my support to Vladek Filler and his extended family. I have written a 3500 word article where I share my observations, impressions, and opinions about the Filler family, the process and trial. It's quite long for a blog entry and I considered putting it up in three parts but then decided it was best to put the entire article up in one piece for ease of reading.

A word to the wise;

The criminal charges against Vladek Filler were alleged gross sexual and domestic assault. This blog entry may be a difficult read for victims of domestic and sexual assault and for those who have been wrongly accused of these offenses. I ask that you please proceed/read with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment