Sunday, August 12, 2007

True Stories

TRUE STORIES LEE'S STORY I'm your basic middle class male who was raised to respect women and never hit them. I am a good provider and a hard worker. I have authored 2 best selling books and sold a self-started company. My attitude didn't change when I got married. I regularly helped my wife cook and clean when I came home from a long day of work. That's why I am also one of those in total disbelief this would ever happen to me. JOHN AND CAROL My wife, Carol (not real name), and I would seem to most observers to have the perfect life. Carol is 48, very pretty, and still has the figure of a teen. She has a masters degree in education and teaches third grade at the elementary school in the school system in which she was raised throughout her own childhood. AMY AND GEORGE Here is a shortened version of my story. Yes you may print it. You can email me back if you have any questions or if anyone else does. I would like to be able to give something back to the universe for all the things I took away. Thank you very much for listening to me. BILL AND PATIENCE The story I have to tell is one of great injustice. I will talk about abuse, slander, hatred, and ultimately, issues of life or death. My life with my former wife "Patience" was a nightmare that is hard to relive. What follows is an account of the years I suffered, years that were part of my life. Years that nobody can give back to me. ANONYMOUS SUBMISSION When my wife and I met, we were both going through a divorce. She told me she had left her husband because he was a drunken wife beater. She told me how she had had to wear sunglasses all the time to cover up the black eyes and she'd had to wear turtlenecks to cover the choke marks around her neck. She told her 3 year old son that they were leaving because "daddy is always yelling at mommy" MORE... ANONYMOUS SUBMISSIONANONYMOUS SUBMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment